Local Solarize Cobb Initiative Achieves A New Tier in Lowering the Cost of Solar Energy to Cobb Residents and Businesses
MARIETTA — Solarize Cobb, a community-based solar advocacy campaign, is among the hosts of an informative public session, “Making Sense of Rooftop Solar in 2024,” set for Monday, Feb. 26.
Expert speakers will cover practical implications of current Georgia solar policies for homeowners, business owners and non-profits interested in becoming more resilient and pursuing lower energy bills through sustainable solar energy.
- Jennette Gayer, Executive Director of Environment Georgia
- Russell Seifert, CEO of Creative Solar USA
- Don Moreland, Founder, SolarCrowdsource
- Kaveh Kamooneh, COO of Better Tomorrow Solar
- State of the art in solar: latest trends, data, technologies and analyses
- Local policy landscape: matters now before the Georgia General Assembly and Georgia Public Service Commission
- Federal programs and initiatives: the latest in the Inflation Reduction Act, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund and Energy Efficiency Block Community Grant
In-person attendance is welcome as is virtual attendance. More information is available by visiting solarizecobb.com under “Campaign Events” or by registering in advance here.